While Number 1 on my list is a lot of sittin' and relaxing, I have a lot of things on my list to do this Spring Break:
2. Trip to the zoo with Mama and Kiddos.
3. Play at the park.
4. Read 50 Shades of Grey on the back deck during Bug's naptime.
5. Visit a sweet little newborn baby so I can get my baby fix.
6. Eat yummy treats and enough leftover ham biscuits to turn me into, well, you know.
7. Take walks.
8. Have a lunchdate with Lilly-Belle and my Granny.
9. Get my bangs cut again...KelleHampton inspired!
10. Celebrate a special friend.
Oh, and catch up on some posts (once the RedHead brings home the camera cord so I can add pics). I just love Spring Break!