Want a yummy treat to cool you off on these hot summer days? Make this banana pudding...you won't regret it! Well, maybe your thighs will regret it, but it has fruit in it so that has to count for something.
4-5 ripe bananas (but not mushy)
1 box Nilla Wafers
1 8oz tub Cool Whip--thawed (get Lite and this dessert is practically "healthy")
8oz package cream cheese (softened)
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 3.4 oz box of Banana Creme instant pudding
1 3.4 oz box of Vanilla instant pudding
3 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
2. Mix in sw. condensed milk and vanilla extract and mix.
3. Add both pudding mixes and milk. Beat until smooth.
4. Pop it in the fridge for about 5 min. to let it set up.
5. Fold in 1/2 of the cool whip.
Layer Nilla Wafers, then bananas, then pudding mixture. Repeat so you have 2 complete layers. Top with remaining Cool Whip.