Top Five things I will be doing this weekend:
1. Completing some Halloween crafts...some for me and some for the kiddos! There will be pumpkins, paint, glitter, and mod podge.
2. Enjoying Colson's last soccer game of the season...go Cyclones!
3. Drinking lots of coffee with Pumpkin Spice Creamer.
4. Watching more of The Tudors. I've become addicted since I've been staying home...it makes staying off my feet more bearable when I have something good to watch. Thank you Amazon Prime for supplying me with four free seasons!
5. Possibly (not sure yet) taking the kids to the Corn Maze at our local nursery. I think they'd love it!