Top Five things I will be doing this weekend:
1. Completing some Halloween crafts...some for me and some for the kiddos! There will be pumpkins, paint, glitter, and mod podge.
2. Enjoying Colson's last soccer game of the season...go Cyclones!
3. Drinking lots of coffee with Pumpkin Spice Creamer.
4. Watching more of The Tudors. I've become addicted since I've been staying home...it makes staying off my feet more bearable when I have something good to watch. Thank you Amazon Prime for supplying me with four free seasons!
5. Possibly (not sure yet) taking the kids to the Corn Maze at our local nursery. I think they'd love it!
Friday, October 12, 2012
Top Five Friday
Posted by Southern Belle Mama at 5:29 AM
Labels: Fall Love, My Monkey, Top Five Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you are able to take the kiddos to the corn maze! How fun will that be! Can't wait to hear about your weekend on Monday!ReplyDelete