I am supposed to tell 7 interesting things about myself and then tag up to 7 other beautiful blogs.
Here it goes:
1. I constantly struggle with wanting to be creative and right brained because by nature I am extremely left brained and great with numbers.
2. I have a tattoo on my back that means "Dream." I got it after I finished college and it has a special meaning to me.
3. I wanted a LV purse for a long time and finally bought one, but sometimes I feel guilty carrying it because I hate for people to know that I spent that much on a handbag...even though I love it and it goes with everything!
4. I am a 27 year old beginning ballerina.
5. I love to make a pound cake. I love to follow the steps, adding the ingredients in a specific order and it always reminds me of my Mamaw since it is her recipe.
6. I have dated my hubby (the RedHead) for 12 years...since I was 15!
7. I really want to adopt from China (I even have a book saved for my little girl if I ever get to one day. It's called The Red Blanket.)
Ok, was that the longest list ever or what! Sorry, but sometimes Southern women are long winded...people just have to live with it.
I tag these two ladies that I've been reading a while:
CK at Bad Mommy Moments
Jenny Penny at Welcome to the Momplex
And two new friends:
Laura at Cowboy Boots and Baby Booties
Julie at The Vuong Family