It's the Better Than Sex Cake...I wish I knew another name for it (especially when I'm trying to tell other people about it) but that's its name and rightly so. It is one of the tastiest cakes I've ever eaten!
So make this cake...
for yourself if your hubby's out of town.
for your hubby if you feel like you might have a headache that night. hehe
or for you both if you think you want to challenge that cake's name!
Devil's Food Cake Mix
One Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
One Can Smuckers Caramel Icecream Topping
One Container Cool Whip
One Bag Heath Toffee Bits or a 6pk of Heath Candybars
1. Bake Cake in a 9x13 pan according to box directions. Cool for 5-10 minutes.
2. In a pot, heat SC Milk and Caramel on low heat until smooth; just about 5 min. (This step isn't essential, but I think if the mixture is a bit runny v. thick it works better.)
3. Using a knife (I actually used a bamboo skewer) poke holes across the top of the cake. Lots of holes!
4. Pour milk/caramel mixture over cake.
5. Top cake with prechopped toffee bits or you can chop your own Heath bars to use. (Reserve about 2 handfuls.
6.Top with Cool Whip and then sprinkle reserved toffee on the top. I also use chocolate syrup to swirl the top...just to make it pretty.
Put cake in the fridge for several hours before serving. It's good warm, but it's wonderful cold!
Here's a picture of last night's cake which I forgot to photograph before we devoured the majority of it, but just to give you an idea:
Now make this cake and see if it lives up to its name!