Miss Ashley at the Bray Bunch gave me this award last week and I want to say a big Thank You to her!! I like saying this over and over because due to my drawl I honestly can't get it to sound like "Honest Scrap". It just sounds like "Honest Crap" to me...which I guess is kinda the point? So here's some random honest crap about me:
1. I am ready to be pregnant again. Are we going to try? No. But I'm ready whenever!
2. I was a cheerleader for 9 years through elementary, middle and high school.
3. I have a fear of driving off bridges into rivers. I always think, "What if something makes me jerk the wheel?"
4. Since I've started exercising and being conscious of my diet, I feel better, but I also feel like I could eat my weight in hot wings, pizza, and icecream.
5. My favorite restaurant is Bonefish Grille. Hands down best Crab Corn Chowder and their Bang Bang Shrimp is to die for!
6. I've always wanted to get hair extensions because I never have the patience to grow my hair very long and I'd love to see what's it's like to have my hair half way down my back.
7. I absolutely LOVE being a stay-at-home mom, but there are days when I start the countdown to the kid's bedtime as soon as my feet hit the floor.
8. I'm beginning to think my husband is a better cook than I am.
9. What makes me feel the most proud of my son is the way he gets so excited about going to church each week.
10. The only way I like tomatoes is if they are green and fried.
Now to pass it on to some more lovely ladies!
Meredith @ (flash)pasteurized
Sara @ A Note On The Screen Door
Kelsey @ Damask and Diamonds
Sally @ Everything Is Better Pink
Laura @ Lilly Loves
Lexiloo @ Tea and Crumpets
Kelly @ The Crim De La Crims
Niki @ Nocturnal Queen